Saturday, April 23, 2005

sick.

so yea i'm sitting here in my house. sick. i hate being sick. this is the first time i've left work for being sick. i still never have called in sick. worked at Dunn Bros. for like 9 months now. i'm proud of myself for that. anyways, so yea i have to lead worship tomorrow morning too, for 2 services. ah, nothing like being sick and singing. it'll be ok i think. i'll just have to drug myself up(-the legal kind.) and i think i'm goin to bed soon too. so hopefully i'll be ok by the morning.

things are good these days. i finally feel like i've made myself a good routine to stick too. i dont like routine, but when it comes to certain things, i just need to follow routine. i feel so on track. i'm confusing sometimes, but it all makes sense to me.

andre and i are doin good. long distance sucks, but we gotta keep movin', that's for real. almost 4 months now. good 4 months. i'm so happy. in fact i dont think i've ever been this happy. i mean i have bad days, but over all, i'm just happy. it's just awesome how God has given me the desires of my heart. when i least expected it. ahh...God is good. all the while i honestly feel balanced. i always had a fear of not being balanced with my relationship with God when i was in a relationship with a guy. but i do feel balanced. hmmm, i wish i had updated pics of the Drizz and me, but i won't be seeing him until end of May. so you better believe that i'm goin to take lots of pics. FL, i can't wait!! see my boyfriend, meet new people, see some other friends.

my head is pounding right now, so i'm goin to just find my way to my bed. thanks to all you faithful readers of mine. blogger love goes out to you, from the one and only...

-KT Jac Cass. (Kass-for Tarantino)

No comments: